QWEST sucks the large one. My lovely bride has been very patient trying to get our (not theirs–ours) money back from QWEST since we terminated our service with them in August. Their billing department hasn’t improved much since they charged a woman $70,000 for supposedly calling herself. According to the story “the bill is just half the problem. The other issue is getting the problem solved.” Boy, howdy. They are sweet on the phone but nothing gets fixed.
For more examples of how the customer is always right wrong in Qwest’s eyes:
- Communications From Elsewhere, QWEST STILL SUCKS
- Disinfotainment: Unpopular Opinions from Charles Eicher, “QWest Sucks More Than Ever.”
- Media Relations Blog, “Injustice & Helplessness.”
- Consumeraffairs.com News, “Qwest Pays Big Refunds in Arizona. Charges included, “placing unauthorized charges on bills and creating customer-service departments that thwarted consumers’ attempts to resolve problems.” (2003)
- Consumeraffairs.com News, “Utah Sues Qwest,” accusing it of “repeatedly lying to customers and intentionally engaging in deceptive sales practices. … and unconscionable acts and practices in connection with consumer transactions.” (2002)
How do they stay in business with such service?
Update: We have received the refund, though they mailed it to the address that we sold and had never used as the billing address.