Peter Diamandis, X-Prize founder, says the world is getting richer; and that’s a good thing for everybody, especially those living in poverty. Technology in the hands of several billion people will make those who subscribe to Paul Ehrlich‘s IPAT formula blanch. But it should mean a healthier population and a healthier planet. Take a moment and consider how blighted United States, Canada, western Europe are and then how Eden-like poorer countries such as North Korea are.
- Creating a world of abundance: Peter Diamandis at TED2012 (ted.com)
- Now some good news (realestatejewels.wordpress.com)
- Peter Diamandis: Rocket Man (forbes.com)
- TED | Peter Diamandis: Abundance is Our Future (vialogue.wordpress.com)
- TED 2012: Will Technology Save Us All, or Will It Tear Us Apart? (wired.com)
- 06/03/12 – inspiration (hilaryalex.wordpress.com)
- Blog 5: Rhetorical Analysis of The Population Bomb by Paul R. Ehrlich (aml24101614.wordpress.com)